2008年10月1日水曜日

Birth day



Yesterday was my birthday. I became 20 years old.
My friends celebrate my birthday. When Airi and I would eat lunch together, she brought me the next room. There ware many my friends. They prepared a birthday cake for me. It was hand made one of my friends. The cake has fresh cream, peach and orange on it. The taste was so good and sweet!! I got presents from them. It was body cream and cosmetic pouch. I did not expect they made the plan. Their plan was success!

I got many birthday mails from my friends. The midnight, my phone was so busy:-) I checked my mixi page, there was also many comments for me. I was very happy!! Next weekend, I will go my hometown. When that time, my mother will give me a present. I did not get some present from my family since I was high school. Therefore I was so surprise. I am looking for my homecoming.

[163 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios