2008年11月4日火曜日

MR: Mrs Doubt


I feel warm by this movie. I can meet to my family anytime if I want to meet them. However, Daniel cannot meet to his children because he was divorced his wife. He meets only one time by week. He loves his children, and his children are too. This movie teaches some important things to us.

This movie’s them is that family is so warm. I was surprised Daniel changed to woman to meet his children. If I were Daniel, I would not change woman and I stand to meet child. Daniel tries to change himself as house keeper. He learns cooking. He did not do anything about housework before he was divorced. However, he became a house keeper, and he cleans the big house, cooks them dinner and tries to understand them feeling. Therefore, after the parents were divorced their children love both mother and father.

I wonder that why his wife did not aware to the house keeper is Daniel. He (Doubtfire) knows place of furniture in the house. Moreover, they spent much time together. Why she could not aware it is he? It may be that when they met again as house keeper, Daniel already changed.
I do not want him to be my father or husband. He retired only his thought, and he is trouble. He behaves just his think. I would divorce if I were his wife. However, his wife understands his good points. He behaves like a comedian. She is irritable by him, but she always smile by his act. Children like him. He is funny with children. When he (Doubtfire) met them first time, he (she) knows their favorite things. He is always good father about children. Wife also works, so she often to back late at home. After Doubtfire came their house, she felt comfort to stay house. It is that their house is always comfortable, but she has not any space of her mentality. Moreover, Daniel also did not help anything about housework/ He never done cooking since became house keeper. He also did not think about his wife. However, they realized that they did not think each other.

Through the story, I learned some points. That is family, love, thinking each other, and change oneself. I think if ones want to change, the person can change. I think that it is important to change to someone or something. However, Daniel should aware more early than divorced or done housekeeping. It was late after regret. However, it is just a movie story, so all things have done well. But we could not do the same. The movie said us that we should realize that “family is important” and “life is only one time”.
[452 words]

12 件のコメント:

nimo さんのコメント...

Hello, Maa!! I like your hair color!!
By the way, I read your movie reviews. Your essay is detailed and has your opinion. It's very good! If you watch another movies, please reviews☆

Risa さんのコメント...

Good morning, Maa!
I thought your essay was so good, because it grasped the point!

I like my family!:) Do you like your parents??

coco さんのコメント...

Hi, Maa!

You could write your opinion in this review very well. I also think that if one changed, one and the surrounding could change. It is very important thing.

What do you think about your family?

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi Maax)
I've read your essay!!

I think that it is really nice essay because you worte the plot of this movie and your impression first!

so i have a request a little bit.
I'd like to know more about your impression in the first paragrah!

and I think that if you divide your third paragrah, your essay will be easier to read!!

mii さんのコメント...

Hi, Maa. This is Mii :) We sounds soooo similar, right?? I read your essay! Yeah, love, family, thinking each other is important theme in this movie. I agree with you.
Anyway, what is the most impressive things in this movie for you?

Then, how about writing important theme in the first paragraph? If you do it, your essay will be better, I think.

Well done, Maa!!

yuhei さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Yuhei. Your essay is a detailed. I understood well about the movie. very good!!

Maa さんのコメント...

nimo

Thanks for your comment!
I will write about my favorite movie .

Maa さんのコメント...

risa

I like my parents and my family.
I want to introduce my family using some picture.But they does not like picture.

Maa さんのコメント...

coco

Thank you for your comment!!
I think my family is happy.
Howeber, we live different place.
So I cannot meeet many times.

Maa さんのコメント...

risaaa

Thank you your advice:-)
I will do that next essay.

Yoshie さんのコメント...

I think good your words "family is important" and "life is only one time". I think so too.

koyoi さんのコメント...

Hi!!! I'm Koyoi. I think so too. Family is very important for us. If it were not for me, I can not live... It is so special you know :)

Proto-Portfolios