2008年12月20日土曜日

Dinner with Chie


I went to Toritetu with Chie. I worked at Toritetu before. I have many friends at there. Yesterday, it was weekend. I thought that they would be busy so much. We went to there early before there was busy.
We talked about many things. I like talking about love. I and Chie often talk about this. I talked very much!
When we got out the restaurant, we had very plenty. After that, we took a purikura. And I bought two CDs. The CDs are Britney and AKON.I like them songs.
I went to Tawarayama(俵山) with my friend.(It is not Chie.) Tawarayama is famous of place of beautiful stars. We went there, but it was so cold!! The temperature was about 1℃!! However, the stars were very twinkle. I could see a star shooting across the sky. I heard my new CDs in the car.
[149 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios