2008年12月4日木曜日

Home Party in my house

I got a party with some of my team members. We had a Sukiyaki (すき焼き) party.
I made it before the member came to my house. Two of them had practice as softball club. All of us can eat much anytime, so I made so much and prepared to get dessert. Sukiyaki includes beef, Tofu(豆腐), Konnyaku(コンニャク), Enoki(えのき), Gobou(ごぼう), Hakusai(白菜), and Negi(ねぎ). Hakusai was made by my younger student’s grandmother.


After dinner, the boys went back their home, but younger girl student stayed my house. She often stays here.
The next day, I made breakfast. However, I forgot cooking rice. I would make a bowl of sukiyaki, but I cannot it without rice. Then, she flashed that we can make it using retort-packed Okayu (お粥). I tried to make it with Okayu. It was very delicious!
I was very fun with them. I live in myself so I am lonely sometimes. When I do not part time job, I would call her.


[192 words]



0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios