2008年12月10日水曜日

Learning with computer

I use computer many times in a week. Sometimes, I do this all in a day. It is very useful to use computer. We can do many things by computer. Especially, I get some assignment foe class. If I do not have computer, I could not do all of them.

When I use computer, I often use internet, we can post a blog, check an E-mail, searching for some things on it/ I like using YouTube. We can listen to music, watching movie and TV, and video which someone’s. I do not have a combination tape recorder and radio. When I want to listen to music, I always use YouTube. I write blog in my spare time. Mixi is one of a famous community site. I can enjoy writing blog, making friends, and putting on pictures and so on.

I have to do Power Words as reading assignment. Power Words is memorizing English words, and typing it. My assignment is to finish it 20 unites in a month. It takes about 15 minutes to finish it. We can hear the pronunciation of English words, and know the example.

We can write composition to using Microsoft Word. When I use word, I need not to count words, and computer checks my spell or grammar the end of making report. It could change to a style of type, color and size early. Moreover, I can save many pictures in my computer. My computer has big memory, so I put pictures on my computer. I will make my album these pictures.

Many student use computer when they study. Computer has many skills which is useful. We often get assignment that have to use computer and typing. I think if I did not buy computer, I would feel inconvenience. However, I cannot use it very well, so I want to be good at computer.

[310 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios