2009年1月31日土曜日

okinawa trip


I went to Okinawa with Yui last week.
Okinawa was rain the first day. Yui drove the car. We stayed Rugna garden hotel. There was very clean and new. The first day, we went to Kokusai Street. There is famous of street which has much souvenir shop. I have been there three times. If I went to there, I bought many souvenirs. The day, we arrived the hotel around 19 o’clock. We could eat dinner at there. The dinner was Chinese food. We played in the pool. There had hot spa. I fell in sleep early the first day.

The next day, it was very fine! We went to many places. One of it, we went to Ryukyu-mura (琉球村). We ate Okinawa soba at there. It was delicious. Okinawa had many students who came school trip. We had dinner at the hotel too. It was French. We had very plenty. We had sot spa the day.

The last day, we also went to Kokusai Street. The reason was we wanted to eat Tacos. At first, we went to another shop, but the shop was closed. We bought souvenir too.
We met my teacher who lives in Saga. I was very surprised. So, we had cup of coffee with him.
However, we could not be in time the plane! We arrived at the airport the flight time. But, we could get another plane ticket. We could get back Kumamoto.

[242 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios