2008年8月23日土曜日

Kagoshima no.1

I went to Kagoshima. I have a boyfriend. He is from there. During summer vacation he back there. I went to see him. However, I had never been there. I was very nervous. When I arrived at there, he already waits for me. We did not meet about two weeks. First, we went to Tenmonkan. There was alike to Kumamoto arcade. I watched many shops.I said again and again that I want to go to aquarium. He brought me Kagoshima aquarium. There are many children. I thought that the dolphins show was the most interesting. The shoe had four dolphins. They played many programs. When we watched the show, it was rain. The rain was so heavy. We did not have an umbrella.
However, we were lucky. The rain stopped when we got out.
Next day, I had no idea to do. I have a plan for coming Kagoshima again with my friend. So I thought I would not buy any clothes. The last of the date, we watched a movie. During the movie, my boyfriend fell asleep.
I did not want to back Kumamoto only myself. We will meet more than two weeks later. I missed so much.
However, I thought it was good that I went to Kagoshima.

[211 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios