2008年8月28日木曜日

Umitamago


I went to Oita to going Umitamago (うみたまご). Umitamago is aquarium.
I went there with softball team member.
She has her own car, so she brought me her car.
Oita is very far from Kumamoto. We drop in Aso.
We ate lunch there. The Soba (蕎麦) was very delicious.
After noon, we arrived at Umitamago. There are many kinds of fishes. Especially, I like a sea eels. The eels have spots. It was very cute!
Out of the aquarium, there were three sea lions.
They can do some performances. It was great!
For example, one of sea lion did exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
At night, the aquarium changed dark.
We could see fishes while they sleep.

When we went to Kumamoto after enjoying Umitamago, we drop in Beppu Onsen (別府温泉). We arrived at my house over0 o’clock.
She stayed at my house the day.
[160 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios