2008年8月29日金曜日

Kagoshima no.2

I went to Kagoshima again!! However, I went to there with Airi. We would eat much. There are many kind of good food. For example, there are Kurobuta, Satsumaage and Shirokuma.First, we went to Mujaki. There is famous for Shirokuma. Shirokuma is Kakigoori, but not just normal it. It has many fruits and many kind of topping. I ate pudding on it. Airi ate with chocolate sauce. We could not eat all of that. We felt so cold.
We had dinner at local restaurant. There has good food menu and great staff.
After that, we stay at hotel. It cost so cheap.

Next day, we met my boyfriend. We walked around Tenmonkan. I bought two dolls. The dolls are Disney’s character. I wanted to collect all of the series. However, the shop has only three kinds of that. I bought only two, because the other doll is not my favorite character.

Lastly, we went to Kagoshima Tyuuou station. We rode a Ferris wheel.

[164 words]

1 件のコメント:

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Heeey Manami♪
How have you been???

we had a good time there, didn't we?
i think we have full time recently.*haha*
i wanna go with u there!!!

c---u---!!!

Proto-Portfolios