2008年9月5日金曜日

MR:An eraser inside my brain

The girl came from a good family met a carpenter who was perverse. They fell in love.
They got married soon. The girl was careless person. She often forget where was theirs house.

However, the careless became heavy. She went to hospital. The doctor said her that she is Alzheimer’s disease. The disease will kill faster her brain than her body. She would forget everything. Even if she loves him so much, the memory was lost.

One day, she called him another man’s name, but her memory was unclear. She thought that the man was her last boyfriend. The man had shock. The shock was so heavy, but he understood her disease. She realized her said. She apologized him by letter. She was gone. The house was empty. He read the letter.

She wrote that you are the most important memory and I must not forget it. I hope that the last memory will be about my life with you.

I like this movie. When I watched this movie, I was high school student. I had a boyfriend. I thought that if I were her or him. I would not be able to love someone like them. I would shirk.
The lines moved me.

[204 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios