2008年9月11日木曜日

trip to Okinawa

First day
We had a big problem the first day. The big problem is Ayaka overslept the morning. She could be in air plane time. I and Airi was very worry about Ayaka when she arrived at Fukuoka airport. Moreover, Emiri could not take part in this trip. We were looking forward so much. Of course she also too. I was very sad for her.
Naha airport was large and many different countries people are there. At first we rent a car. We went to Syuri castle(首里城). However, syuri castle is smaller than I imaged. Okinawa’s people are very kind. They have peculiar intonation.
We had dinner. It was Okinawa soba. Okinawa soba was alike Cyampon(ちゃんぽん), but the taste was so different. It was so delicious. The hotel where we stayed was clean, and big. We talked many things, and we slept so late.

Second day
We got up early, to swim in beautiful beach! And we went to Pineapple park in Nago(名護). There is some pinaple field. We could eat pineapple and drink pineapple wine. When we arrived at there, it was just lunch time. We have lunch a restaurant in Pineapple Park. I ate big hamburger! The size was about diameter of 15 cm. But I could eat all of them. Pineapple is very juicy and sweet. I bought souvenir for my family and friends very much. I spend much money there. After that, we went to Cyuraumi Aquarium(ちゅら海水族館). There is very famous of the biggest Whale shark. I wanted to visit there long time. I like aquarium! I visited three aquariums. It was Kagoshima aquarium, Cyuraumi aquarium, and Umitamago. I got sunburned. My skin was very red color! It was painful.


Third day
It was last day. We had breakfast in hotel. The restaurant had smorgasbord. It was very good. We made a reservation airplane, so the day we went to airport soon. I felt that it was so fast for three days, and I do not want to back Kumamoto. That day, a typhoon coming near Okinawa, so many airplanes was late. Our plane was late about 30 minutes. When we arrived at Kumamoto, I was tired. However, I could get many special memories. We took many pictures.
[393 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios