2008年10月20日月曜日

BR:07 Which one killed her


I like Keigo Higashino. He is a writer. He was born at Osaka. He could have a prize of Ranpo Edogawa(江戸川乱歩賞), and prize of Naoki(直木賞). Recently, his works is very famous. It is the most famous is 容疑者Xの献身.

The hero of the novel is Yasumasa Izumi. He has a younger sister. However, his sister is killed by someone. Yasuhiro is a policeman. So he wants to catch the criminal. He could focus who is a crime. The suspects are his sister’s boyfriend and her best friend. They are fallen in love. They betray his sister.
The end of the story, Yasuhiro could expose the criminal. However, we cannot read the last part without buying the book. I read again and again to realize the truth, but I cannot find it. The writer did not write the criminal intentional. We have to think the truth. However, he gives us some hints. The hints are very difficult. The book has a guide to the truth, but I cannot realize even if I read the guide.
I would have to read again the novel from first.
[201 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios