2008年11月25日火曜日

Hair Color ☆






I will put my pictures this blog.
I had changed my hair color some times.
At first, I changed gold color from blown. I wanted to become blond color. However, everyone called me yankee. I want to be a blond girl like a foreign!
So, I dyed orange next time. This was good. I like this color.

I would change my hair to black color because I have to participate in a coming-of-age celebration. I will wear purple Kimono. Orange hair color is not suit the kimono. I would dyed hair next month but I have to go a funeral. My friend’s father died last week. I heard that last Monday, so I went to home town the next day. My mother said to me that I should change hair color. I asked my friend to dye my hair. My hair is not so black before I dyed first time, but my hair is very black now.


I am not familiar the color.




[163 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios