2008年11月29日土曜日

best friends ♡




When I went to my home town to take part in funeral, I could meet my friends who were baseball club members. They live in far place each other, so we cannot meet many times in a year. Actually, I met them last time, it was last summer (it is not this year). I live in Kumamoto, so I want to back home, I can go there anytime. However, one of them who live in Kyoto can back home town only few times.


That time, we went to have dinner, play bowling, and sing in karaoke box. I have only suit, so I cannot change my cloth. We ride a car whose friends. We drank alcohol and eat much. After that, we went to bowling alley. I am not so good bowler, but I could do very well then. We had a game to make two groups. We could win, and they who were lose bought ice-cream for us.


Next, I and three of them went to karaoke box. We cannot meet so many times, so I did not want to back home at early. Of cause, I was so sleepy. They also were. However, I was so fun! I went back my home at six in the morning. I could not sleep only two hours.


The end of the year, we will have a party. At that time, we will be able to meet all of the baseball club members. I am looking forward to do it. I like them very much:-)




[253 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios