2008年11月17日月曜日

special place of my community






My community is Softball Club in Kumamoto Gakuenn University. I am a member of the club. When I was junior high school student, I played softball. However, my high school did not have softball club, so I took part in baseball club as a manager.






This university also did not have softball club for girls. It was only men. I wanted to belong to something club. At first, I decided to join the club for men. However, the club for girls founded this year. The members are my friends, so they invited me and one of my friends the club. It has about 8 months passed since I joined in the club. We practiced four or five times for a week, and we took part in tournament two times. We often have softball game with high school team. For example, The teams are Buntoku (文徳), Kuma Commercial school (球磨商業), Karatsu Commercial school (唐津商業) and so on.



We often go anywhere after our practice with my team mate. Last week, we went to trip. The trip was Saga and Nagasaki. I had gone Oita, Kagoshima, Tamana, and around our house. I stay many days with them. We congratulate birthday each other. When it is someone’s birthday, we held birthday party for them. They made a birthday cake for my birthday.





If I did not join in the club, I could not live a full life. I think really glad to have such special friends!!
[256 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios