2008年11月17日月曜日

Trip to humburger

← Karatu burger

Do you know Sasebo(佐世保) Burger and Karatu(唐津) Burger?
The two burgers are famous of the taste. Karatu is north of Saga. There is castle of Karatu. I lived in Saga since one and half years ago. I have been there once time.
I went to there with my softball team members. One of them is from Saga too. She is from Imari(伊万里). I invited them last weekend going to trip. That day was rain, but Nijinomatubara(虹の松原) was beautiful. Karatu burger shop is nearby sea side. It is usually very busy by traveler. However, that day is not so much because it was rain and cold. Karatu burger is including solid cheese and some vegetables and beef. The characteristic of karatu burger uses toasting a pan. The taste was very good!



After that, we went to Takeo(武雄) in Saga. Takeo is one of famous place as hot spa in Saga. We took in bedrock bath. I was sweat profusely.
We stayed at my younger student’s house. The house is in Imari. The house is Japanese style and very big! Her family is kindly. We ate breakfast which was made by her mother. Moreover, her grandmother gave many vegetables for me. I was very happy. She said us that when it is summer, the field has another vegetables and grapes, so shall you come here then? I want to visit there next summer.

The second day, we went to Sasebo. Sasebo is north of Nagasaki, but there is very close to Imari. Sasebo has many hamburger shops. We have still decided where we went. The shop was used by commercial. It was famous of big burger. The burger was bigger than my palm oh the hand. Sasebo burger is including mayonnaise which is made by them. So the taste is different each shop.
We used ferry the way home back. It took only 30 minutes from Shimabara(島原) to Kumamoto. We bought some souvenirs ferryboat.


[344 words]









0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios