2008年12月22日月曜日

boyfriend

I got boyfriend!
He is also student of Kumamoto Gakuen University. He was Buntoku high school student. He lives Tatsuda (龍田) . He lives in there with his family. His family member is father, mother, his older brother, and his older sister. He has pets. The pets are dogs. He has four dogs. I met only two dogs. One is Gon, and the other is Jiro. Gon always stays his house, but Jiro is brought his mothers work place. So I met him one time.
His father is president of a company. The company is import trader. His mother is teacher. She teaches jazz dance. The second floor of his house is dance studio. His brother lives in the U.S.A. He has been to Korea. He can speak Korean well. His sister got engaged recently. She is English teacher.
At last, I told about him. He has been to Korea six times. He is influence by his brother. He can speak Korean well. He has many friends at Korea. He will go there next month. He wants to study in America, so he will go to America next year. When he is going to study abroad, he will register absence from school. He is very kind and smart. We call every day. He gave me a softbank mobile. So we can call for free. He works at ice cream shop. He often gives me some ice cream.
We often cook together. He likes cooking. So we go to shopping and cook something in my room. His cook is delicious. I introduce my friends to him. I want to get along him and my friends.

[277 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios