2009年1月8日木曜日

Christmas!

How was your Christmas last year??I have a party that day. I made dinner and cake. The cake was Buche de Noel(ブッシュ・ド・ノエル). Noel means Christmas or Christ’s birth day. Buche means stump. However, I do not have an oven, so I could not bake cake. Then, I bought a roll cake which is sold. I have only decorated the cake.The picture is the cake. Is it nice? Airi ate the cake at my house. I was given a small Christmas tree. It is small, it is not obstacle.



The next day, I had to back my home town because I had Maedori(前撮り). Maedori is one of the coming-of-age celebrations. I wore very beautiful Kimono, and I was taken many pictures. I wore the purple Kimono. Other cutie Kimono does not become me. I look good in simple design. When I had Maedori, I felt difficulty. Cameraman said me “please more smile!”, but I could not smile well. I thought fashion models are so great!

[181 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios