2009年1月21日水曜日

1月21日

I have three examinations today. I studied only Japanese language class. The class is very difficult for me. I think I should study Japanese more. Japanese has complicated grammar. However, we can use notebook and textbook in the examination. So I can answer most questions using textbook. I was worry about the result.
Now, I study German language. German language is very different from English and Japanese. I have to memory the textbook. The question will ask me to make sentence by the Japanese sentence. I am irritated by difficult to understand. I think I will be not able to pass the examination. I cannot memorize all of sentences. I try to study more hard after I write this blog.

I went to restaurant with Yui. It is rain today, so I do not want to make dinner. I sent mail to Yui. We went to Ikki (一喜) where is near our house. I stayed at there about for 4 hours. We met my softball team mate. We just talked about him with the restaurant staff. I was very surprised at his appeared. We talked about our love, my part time job, and planning spring vacation. Tomorrow, I have only German language examination. So I have to study just it. However, the examination is first class. I cannot study tomorrow morning, and I have to get up early tomorrow.
I am worry about the German language examination, but I have plans for date with my boyfriend after the exam. It passed for one month since we started to associate with us. He said to me that we will go to Tawarayama (俵山). There is one of memorial place for me. We went there before we started to associate. We can watch many stars at there. I was very impressed. He will work from morning to 17 o’clock. So I will wait for his work finish.
I will go to bank and post office with Yui. I have to transfer money for the study abroad expenses. It cost 200,000 yen to study abroad. It is very cheap. I save about 300,000yen for the cost. So I can use the remainder cost for myself. Then, I will go to Okinawa with Yui. I may go to shopping at Okinawa. I want to buy clothes and shoes. However, I will go to New Zealand March so I will not wear clothes for winter. I borrow suitcase from my boyfriend. He has two or three suitcase. He will visit to Korea March. However, he will not use the suitcase. I do not have to buy suitcase. It is very helpful for me.

I make some plans for spring vacation. At first, we will go to Mitsui Green Land (三井グリーンランド) with Miyo, Chie and me. When I back to Japan, they held a drink party. Narumi will go to America, so we cannot be able to meet each other.

[500 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios