2009年1月21日水曜日

Writing test

I expected to learn how to write, and I wanted to be corrected by teacher.
If I do not have any corrections, I cannot aware of where I have mistake. Writing is not only write, but also reading and grammar. I think we should have ability not only speaking. Many people could speak with foreigner, but few people could write sentence impeccably. However, I knew what the class does, so I did not so expect.

I think I just post my blogs this semester. I do not know what kind of mistake I have. I had written many blogs, but blog is different from writing. Blog is informally writing. However, I think outline is good. Writing outline makes it easy writing. Moreover, I could get ability of typing. Now, we are wanted to have capacity of computer. Then, we learned using computer trough this class. Many people post blog in the world. However, I do not like the Mac computer, so I do not want to write something in this class. I often write by my computer.

I want to get guidance to write something, and I should have correction for my writing. I think ability of writing improve to write many times. The class should not force how many words we have to write in blog. I think it is better how many times we should post or we should post every day. So we can get into the habit of writing blog. Of course, writing blog is one of good writing class, but we should write official writing as much as blog. I think the classes are not separate, and it has only one class that is English class. Then, we can get almighty ability of English.


[289 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios