2009年1月8日木曜日

12月29日

I have an alumnus with high school baseball team members. It was the first time that all members could come that. I met some of them long time.

We drunk at Notenki(のうてんき). It is a bar at Saga. The bar is famous as cheep restaurant. We took only 3000 yen! We have much alcohol and food. After that, we went to Karaoke. We stayed there from 11 to 6. We also drank at there.
Some of them slept. I had a good time with them! I was very tired, but I walked home with my friends. We talked about ourselves and our memories. We have many memories when we were high school student. We spent most of all days.

Now, we can feel comfortable with them, and if I cannot spend any time with them, I believe they are my friends. It is very wonderful thing!

[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios