2009年1月13日火曜日

Coming-of-age

I had a coming-of-age celebrate(成人式) last weekend. I had to back my home town. My home town is Saga. When I went to Saga, it was snow. I felt very cold. While I stayed Saga, there was snow or rain every day. I wore kimono(着物). I could take many pictures with my friends. Most of them I met them for a long time. I had party the day of coming-of-age day. At first, I had drink party with my junior high school students. The party has about 200 people. It was very many people. I could not remember who is he or she. Many girls changed to beautiful, so I could not realize who she is at first. Second party has most of first party’s. The hole is very narrow, so there was so full. I could have only little drink. Then I wanted to get alcohol, and my friends thought the same thing. We went to another bar with some of them after the second party. I had special time with them. After that we went Karaoke. Some of the member slept there. I sang only two or three sings. The day was also very cold. Moreover, it was rain when I got back home.


I took some pictures with my grandparents. I had never taken any pictures with them. They were very happy to see my wearing beautiful Kimono because it was my hour of glory. I was also happy to see they are glad. I thought it is very good thing what I met them wearing Kimono.














Next, I introduce my friends. The picture is my friends when I was junior high school student. There are Yui, Yuriko, Rui, and me. I had not kept in touch with them, but I had been only with Yui.

I went to the parties with them.





The right picture is my baseball team members. It is not all of members.
I walked to the high school. My high school is near the hole of ceremony.
The team had only two girls.







The last picture is the member of many parties. We had four parties. When I got out the bar where is we went three times party, I was little drunk.
I thought the parties were very fun!!





[385 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios