2009年1月17日土曜日

Stay Party

I went to my boyfriend’s home with Miyo. There are two boys who are his friends. They are friends since they were high school student. He was Buntoku (文徳) high school student. They still bought many food and drink. We went to his house. His house is very wide, so we can stay all members there. We drank much. When I am drank, I feel sleep. We were five members, so he and I got bed, and the other members got futon and sofa.

Next morning, I got up early because I felt cold. When I woke up, I did not have futon. I had only a blanket. We went to Round 1 together. We played bowling. We played 6 games. I am tired now… However I could play very well. We could get a picture as a prize.
We got lunch over 3 o’clock. I was very hungry. We ate Chanpon (ちゃんぽん) and Saraudon (皿うどん). I like saraudon. I was very plenty.
After that, we went to Nagasu (長洲). Miyo lives in Nagasu. Nagasu is little far from Kumamoto City. It takes about an hour or so. My boyfriend drove his car, and I sit next to him. The other members were sitting on the back seats. They were sleeping at there.
Then, Nagasu is very country side like Saga.
My boyfriend and I back my home. We bought ingredients of our dinner. We made rice, miso-soup, and Gyo-za(餃子). When I made that, he washed bath and heat a bath. We had a bath together. Then, we ate dinner watching TV. He backs his home around 10.

Next, we will take Takoyaki party.

[294 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios