2009年1月19日月曜日

Takoyaki Party

I had Takoyaki party!!
The member is my boyfriend and his friend and Miyo and me!
The day, my boyfriend and I cleaned my room. The morning, he came my house, and he brought me at shop to buy tool of cleaning. We went to HANDSMAN (ハンズマン) where is Kikuyou (菊陽). We bought many kind of cleaning tools.
He cleaned my kitchen, and I cleaned around TV and desk. We cleaned about for four hours. My room became clean! He more tried to clean than that of me. I was very glad, and I feel thankful for him.
After that, we prepared the party with Miyo. His boyfriend was working that time. Miyo was Shimotouri (下通り) when we finished cleaning my room. Then, we met at shimotouri. We went to Youme town Sanpian (ユメタウン サンピアン). My boyfriend works at there, so there are many acquaintances. We bought many things. We arrived at his house around eight. His friend finished his work at seven. He was late. My boyfriend cut the ingredients. Miyo and I mixed powder and eggs. We used all of the powder, so the volume is so heavy. We started to cook soon. I could not make round well. Takoyaki is round shape.
Takoyaki was very delicious! We ate so much! His friend went back his home. Miyo and I stayed his house.
We also bought donuts and pudding. I wanted to eat pudding, but I had very plenty. So I could not eat all. I ate pudding next morning.
Miyo and I had first class next morning, so we went to bed early. The night was not so cold. Next morning, we got up 7:30. My boyfriend has not first class, but he brought us. His house is little far from our school. We could went the class in time.

[326 words]

0 件のコメント:

Proto-Portfolios